As an E-commerce Manager, you will be responsible for delivering profitable revenue growth through CompAsia’s online store. You will be viewed as the business owner tasked with both the strategic direction and execution of all merchandising and promotional levers to deliver on financial targets. You will partner effectively with multiple groups including marketing, vendors, supply chain and others to ensure seamless execution of the E-commerce strategy. You will also partner with the broader revenue team to support key cross functional growth initiatives.
What you will be working on:
- Work with regional team on business development and marketing efforts for our E-commerce website.
- Understand channel demand and pricing patterns, and implement strategies to grow sales.
- Liaise with local repair partners on warranty claims or exchanges, and working with diagnostics and customer service team to handle these claims.
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- To meet/exceed all assigned KPI’s, sales volume, profit targets and objectives.
- Provide weekly analytics on KPI’s and presentation of our results vs our performance objectives to determine if we are winning or losing.
- Partner with data and analytics teams to better understand customer behaviour and translate that into improved updated E-commerce strategies.
- Identify and implement needed process improvements across CompAsia required to support E-commerce growth.
What you look like:
- You take ownership for the sales performance of the E-commerce stores.
- You apply critical thinking, rigorous analytics and a hypothesis driven approach to identify areas of opportunity to drive profitable growth.
- You are proactive and action oriented to execute on all opportunities.
- You thrive in a cross functional and collaborative environment.
- You leverage your retail expertise and competitive analysis to identify trends that you can you take advantage of.
- You will effectively communicate your ideas and insights whether to an executive, a product manager, or an intern.
- Dynamic and adaptable – you don’t mind switching gears and focusing on a wide variety of projects.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in online merchandising, and/or E-commerce role.
- Proven record in generating revenue through E-commerce platforms or company’s e-store.
- Experienced in project management would be an added advantage.
- Strong data and analytics experience.
- Self-starter, coachable, detail oriented, organized, result-driven.
- Experience in working with and building relationships with leaders in an organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and own projects from start to finish.