Assistant Manager/Senior Executive, Finance
5 months ago • Mid Senior level
- Plan, organize and execute financial task and projects.
- Complete financial report, lead the month-end-closing processes and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Manage and oversee daily operations of the accounting department including monthly and year end process
- Oversee and review full set of monthly management accounts, including journals, bank reconciliations, reconciliation to sub-ledgers, balance sheet sub-schedule, on a timely basis.
- Preparation of monthly management report comparing actual monthly results to budgeted monthly results
- Analysis of variances in the management reports and explanations for the variances in results
- Maintain Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable including payments, invoicing, receipts, reconciliation to creditors statements etc.
- Maintain various accounting records including daily cashbook, on a timely basis.
- In charge of cashflow management, budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and liaising with external auditors and tax agent.
- Key user for Financial Accounting in accounting system.
- To ensure that accounting records and reports prepared are in accordance with sound accounting practices and company policies.
- Supervise and coach Finance team to ensure the team are aligned in terms of direction.
- Any other matters as directed by management.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting, preferably CPA/ ACCA/CIMA/MIA.
- Professional Qualification will be added advantage.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Experience with any accounting system.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess good time management skill and is able to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-starter, driven and committed.