- To generate and verify commercial documents such as Delivery Orders, Sales Invoices and Purchases order.
- Monitoring stocks level & ordering from suppliers.
- Provide support to sales department, including daily update of available stocks, real time update of customer orders (reservation of stocks from respective PIC) & update of real time stocks balance.
- Follow up with production team to ensure correct stocks preparation for delivery.
- Highlight slow moving or obsolete stocks to sales team for further action.
- To handle customer payments and refunds.
- Coordinate between different departments and other logistic partners to complete daily shipments
- Other operational activities as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): Sales Support, Inventory and Stock Management.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.