Executive, Human Resource And Administration
5 months ago • Associate
We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join the CompAsia team to and support the HR Operation and Administration. The Human Resources Generalist will also be supporting the HR Department to develop and drive the company's business and strategic goals.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR and Administration activities such as recruitment, payroll, compensation & benefit, HR & office administration functions, etc.
- Maintain and update the employee HR personal files accurately whilst maintaining discretion and confidentiality.
- Manages the onboarding process for new hires including conducting the orientation sessions.
- Assist with the necessary preparations for employee confirmation, performance management, employee transfers, salary increment and other HR related matters.
- Handle employee queries on human resources policies and procedures, mediate employee relations and grievances issues.
- Responsible for general clerical duties such as filing documentation, preparing communications, maintain company organizational charts, etc.
- Manages the office inventory such as stationery, office supplies, equipment to ensure equipment’s are well maintained.
- To ensure the office environment is kept organized and well maintained.
- Provide general support to walk-in visitors/ customers.
- Responsible to prepare timely reports and other documents for Management.
- To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties specified by the management as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional in Human Resources Management.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Hands on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS is highly desirable.
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills..