- Process inventory for delivery.
- Sort, organize and store inventory in the proper location.
- Package items and label correctly.
- Scan delivered items and ensure quality.
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors.
- Stack and organize large bulk items.
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing.
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations.
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles.
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals.
- Prepare documentation and inventory for audits.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in warehouse or logistic.
- Familiar in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge in data entry and office adminitrative work.
- Candidate familiar with WMS is added advantage.
- Able to carry items.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be honest and willing to share responsibilities.