You will be working in a small frontend team (of ~5 people) developing our cloud application. Day-to-day responsibilities will include new feature development, bug-fixes and design discussion. You will also work closely with the backend team to integrate APIs into the frontend application.
This is expected to be a mid-level to senior-level role. You will be expected to work on your task independently but we value teamwork culture here at Decube so we welcome any questions and are happy to help out when you need it!
We believe in hiring strong engineers, which means someone with good fundamentals as well as practical skills. We have no preference for formal education in Comp Sci/Software Engineering/etc. If you have one, great! If not, we won’t hold it against you at all. We have a few self-taught hires on our team! That being said, do keep in mind that this is not an entry-level position.
- Experience with Tailwind CSS
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to write clean CSS
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Passion for developing incredible UI/UX
- We allow WFH arrangements, but for your first few months, we’d prefer you come into the office for the majority of the week to speed up the onboarding and familiarizing process.
- Office hours: Flexible (We try to have everyone around at least 1PM - 5PM).
- We’re working on getting medical benefit coverage for our employees. We’re looking at Q1 2023 before this kicks in, which will cover hospitalization and GP visits.
- We recommend you bring your own device (laptop) but if you have difficulties with this, do let us know.
About the Company
Decube is a data observability platform that helps data teams better understand the health of data in their system and prevent data quality incidents.
We are Decube, we aim to solve data governance and observability problems for enterprises helping our customers focus on what matters most the Revenue and not focus on solving day-to-data problems.
We’re a SEA SaaS platform company that started out in 2022! It is founded by tech industry veterans with decades of combined experience in the Data and Technology industry.
We’re located at WORQ TTDI in Glo Damansara mall (Kuala Lumpur).